Whether you're moving across town or just down the road, you can rely on Southern California Moving & Storage to get the job done. We've got over 50 years in the moving industry and our efficient crews can help you get loaded, moved, and unloaded in no time at all!
Our courteous and professional crews can load an average of 500 pounds per man/hour and unloading often goes twice as fast. Each furnished room contains around 1,000 pounds of household goods.
Billing begins when our crew arrives to load your belongings and ends when the last item is unloaded. For drive time, if it takes 15 minutes to drive from your old house to your new one, you are billed for 30 minutes of drive time.
• Less than 100 miles from origin to destination
• Billed hourly for crew and van at a 4-hour minimum
• Billing starts when the crew arrives and end when the last item is unloaded at your destination
• Driving time is doubled to account for crew traveling to you and then back to the facility
• Crew typically loads an average of 500 pounds per man/hour
Seasonal rates as well as military and senior citizen discounts are available.
If you need supplies to get ready for your move, we also offer a variety of packing materials to help you get the job done.
Call to schedule your next move today.